Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JPC123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 10:42 AM
    A 15 year old is on probation and he had his first drug test
    A 15 year old is on probation and he had his first drug test but failed it because of tabs.So what are the conquenses for failing your first pee test while on probation?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 2, 2011, 10:45 AM
    The consequences possibly include revocation of probation.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2011, 09:47 AM
    Your probation can/will be revoked. You will have to attend a violation of probation VOP hearing. At that time the judge may order you to spend some time in jail or give you more probation on top of your already existing probation depending on why you are on probation in the first place. To put it mildly, if you are on probation for any kind of drug charge/use and you test dirty, don't expect the judge to go lightly on you at your VOP hearing as you obviously have not learned your lesson and are still thumbing your nose at authority. Judges are quick to note this in young offenders and act accordingly.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2011, 10:41 AM
    They may or may not revoke you on the first test, it is hard to say, but it is not a good way to meet and greet your new PO.

You risk being arrested and have a hearing and could go to jail for the entire probation time, instead of probation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug test, probation. [ 6 Answers ]

I went on the 18th or march (last month) for my orientation to set up probation (I am on probation for shoplifting because I could pay my fine). They did an initial drug screen (which I know I failed for marijuana, as I am a habitual user. My next appointment is on the 8th of April (in 4 days) Will...

Can my PO drug test me if I am not on drug related probation? [ 11 Answers ]

That's pretty much my question

21 year-old daughter failed drug test while on probation. Transfer possible? [ 3 Answers ]

21 year-old daughter failed a drug test in halfway house while on probation in Florida for burglary. She has been arrested for violation of probation and has a public defender which she has not met. Court date is in 5 days. Can we get her probation transferred to Pennsylvania?

Oregon probation drug test? [ 2 Answers ]

I am on probation in portland Oregon. My p.o. makes me take U.A's. I was wondering what Oregon probation test for in a drug test?

View more questions Search