Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catwoman588 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 02:50 PM
    Shopping for new carpet - nylon or polyester?
    I am considering new carpet for my home and need to ask if nylon is over all a better material than the polyster that is around at this time
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2011, 02:56 PM
    Nylon is the most expensive and the best all around fibre. I find nothing that says anything else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to mix fibre nylon with concrete [ 2 Answers ]

I will doing a thesis about 'Using fibre nylon as admixture in concrete to add strength'... my lecturer say I can do this but must create problem statement, research aim, research objective, outline and method, scope and limitation, literature review... can anyone suggest the best way to produce a...

How to bid on a carpet cleaning job at 5000 square feet of carpet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm bidding on a real estate contract,just doing the buffing and waxing of the tile floors every week at 280 square feet,and cleaning of the carpets bonnet cleaning weekly for spots and extractions once a month at 5000 square feet no cleaning of the building at this time.what would be the...

Will a new polyester zipper shrink and pucker in a dress? [ 3 Answers ]

I am making a dress from a cotton eyelet fabric. I bought a 22 inch zipper which says it is Polyester but I thought that meant only the actual zipper teeth; not the tape part. Is this true? My concern is that since I have already pre-shrunk the fabric, will the zipper pucker once the article is...

View more questions Search