Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blascopereira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 08:57 AM
    In India can co-owners lease property to other co-owners?
    Is it possible for some of the co-owners lease the property to other co-owners
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2011, 09:27 AM
    What does the lease say? That's the document that controls this situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two owners of apartment only one of the owners signed the lease is the lease valid [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and myself both own this home that is a duplex, my children and I live in the down stairs apt and a family lives up stairs. I had recently separated and he no longer lives here. I signed the lease with the tenants and he did not now the tenants are saying that the lease is not valid due to my...

Who Owners this Property [ 1 Answers ]

The property is 13901 north freeway, or 13901 Mercedes can you ell me who owns it

Selling Property When Both Owners are Deceased [ 3 Answers ]

Both father and step-mother have been deceased for several years. Neither left a will. No step-siblings. They had land titled in both their names that I would like to sell. How do I go about getting it titled in my name? There is nothing owed on the land. I have paid taxes annually - nothing...

Lease terms with new owners [ 5 Answers ]

I'm considering buying a duplex in Iowa that currently has tenants that are both just into year leases... 9 mo left and 11 mo left. I'm looking for a property for my mother and her sister to live. This one would meet their needs, but needs some TLC. 1) Am I correct in understanding that...

New Owners of a rental property [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought what WAS a rental property in Missouri. I had told the renters of the sale and given them until the 14th of February to move. I was told by the tenant that I had to GET OUT of her home, she knew her rights. I am needing to move into this place, because I am going to be the...

View more questions Search