Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samka_love Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 12:11 PM
    I can't have an orgasm with my boyfriend
    Ok when and my boyfriend have sex I have trouble ******* no matter how long we sex wats wrong with me?
    MrzJohnson26 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2011, 01:15 PM
    Hey I have the same experience you do, I don't think there is a problem, you may be getting off and you just might not feel it, not trying to be funny but have you ever asked him if he has felt you have an orgasm, my husband tells me all the time when I do. Don't be ashamed and think there is something wrong with you, if you are that concerned maybe you could speak to your doctor, don't worry about it unless your doctor says there is something to worry about, good luck :)
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 28, 2011, 03:03 PM
    Firstly, how old are you?
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Oct 28, 2011, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrzJohnson26 View Post
    Hey I have the same experience you do, I don't think there is a problem, you may be getting off and you just might not feel it, not trying to be funny but have you ever asked him if he has felt you have an orgasm, my husband tells me all the time when I do. Don't be ashamed and think there is something wrong with you, if you are that concerned maybe you could speak to your doctor, don't worry about it unless your doctor says there is something to worry about, good luck :)
    Are you sure you are having an orgasm if you have to ask someone else to tell you that you are? How do you know your husband is right? To me it's the most intense experience - I couldn't possibly miss it. I'm not being critical; I'm genuinely curious as to if this is possible for some people.

Samka - can you orgasm other ways than through sex such as when you masturbate? Do you share plenty of foreplay or are you talking about long sessions of penetrative sex? Many women cannot orgasm through penetration alone.
    MrzJohnson26 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2011, 08:31 PM
    It may seem weird to ask someone if they can tell you if you reached that point but for some people such as myself who have a unique situation such as myself it can be a little hard to tell, I'm not trying to be gross but when you stay *** all day long and go see a doctor and she tells you the reason for that being is that you have overly active hormones, and maybe I should correct myself, every once in a while with my husband I have been able to tell, but he is the only one, I guess it could have been my exes maybe wernt getting the job done. Hehe
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Oct 29, 2011, 01:33 AM
    Well I'm glad to hear you found a solution to your unique situation. Thanks for sharing that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't my boyfriend orgasm [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 months and we have tried a few times to have sex but he gets tired out before he cums, he doesn't even from blow jobs and it takes hours of jerking off for him to be able to . Is this a normal thing or could it be I don't do anything for him. Iam...

My boyfriend can't get me to orgasm [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I've been dating this guy for about 7 months now (im 17) I love him, he loves me... I've been able to have multiple orgasms by myself while masturbating but when I'm with my boyfriend he can't do anything to get me to orgasm. This is my first serious boyfriend, and the first boyfriend to...

I can't orgasm with just my boyfriend in me [ 8 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my boyfriend is 19. We have been together about a year now and we are living with each other as well. When we have sex, I cannot orgasm with just him inside of me. I never have been able to. I do not know if this has anything to do with it.. . But I lost my virginity @ 13 to a...

My boyfriend has given up because he can't get me to orgasm. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months. We are both 26. I have never been able to orgasm from sex, and only been able to orgasm from oral once. Not with my current boyfriend though. I am able to get myself off within minutes though. And now I am pregnant and we are supposed...

My boyfriend hasn't had an orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been dating my boyfriend for 3 months now and he's never had an orgasm. He's in his mid forties and we have had sex before we started dating; approx 3x in the last four yrs & I can only recall an orgasm once I think. We do talk about it occasionally because I have a challenge with it, not him....

View more questions Search