Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pyros9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 02:14 AM
    Who sings that song about an ex-military pilot from the Vietnam era...
    The guy flys drugs now, under the radar. Talks about how they'll never catch him.

And the song title please...
    raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

Oct 24, 2011, 07:38 AM
    Treetop Flyer" by Stephen Stills would be my guess.
    Pyros9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 07:21 PM
    Thank you raisingale! That's been bugging me for a couple months now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I transfer files from an old (1999-era) iMac to a more recent-era iBook? [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried hooking up a basic USB cable, but the current iBook doesn't recognize the old iMac.

Who sings the song blowing me up that also sings press rewind [ 1 Answers ]

It goes I'm at the club and she keeps blowing me up I'm at the hall and she keeps blowing me up

TV pilot about a mutant named Danny (?), on the run from military [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the name to a show, most likely a two-episode pilot, that aired on NBC (?), in the same timframe as Quantum Leap, about a mutant of diminutive stature with electricity wielding powers created by the US military in a secret experiment. I recall him as a Teletubbies look alike, with...

Military documents say that our deceased Father never served in Vietnam. [ 3 Answers ]

My sisters and myself grew up knowing ( via our Father) that our Father had served in Vietnam as a member of the Special Forces. However, he was never very specific about the dates he was there or details about his service. We had even been with our Father on one occasion when a man at a...

Old song, maybe seventies era [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song on a radio at work the other day and I was just wondering if any one knows what group did it, the words I remember are "you ain't got no lover. I could have the words wrong but I'm pretty sure they're right.

View more questions Search