Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nunoalex Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Oct 20, 2011, 06:30 AM
    Movie from my childhood
    This is an old movie... Maybe in black & white
    I have no idea if it is 40's 50's or 60's...

It is about some men that their job is to disarm bombs in a city in ruins (WWII ?)
    This are bombs that fallen from airplanes but didn't explode and they have to render them
    Harmless.

I don't remember much... Just that they are almost alone and still they conflict and in the end one men tries to kill the other

Watched it 30 years ago...
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 20, 2011, 08:04 AM
    Ten Seconds to Hell (1959)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another movie from my childhood [ 3 Answers ]

Hi experts :) I saw a movie about 30 years ago about what I think was a story centered around A airplane test pilot... They wore trying to fly very high but the lack of oxygen or Freezing kept killing them until the hero menaged to write down on a notepad what was happening before crashing...

Childhood Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I watched as a kid but I don't remember much about it. I remember that the main character was a boy who had a pet dog. He is at some point near the beginning chasing little green things that glow while on a stone staircase. When he picks them up I think it was an egg carton...

My childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm looking for a kids movie which was probably made in the 1980's. I recall it being played on UK TV around christmas time in the early 1990's. It was a children's fantasy/adventure film and all I can remember are small parts. Anyway, The main character is a young boy. Durin his...

Childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

I used to rent a movie over and over again about dolls that came to life and went through a mirror in the bedroom they where in, they would go to a magical place and the was a wicked witch and they had to eat red berries or something My memory is sketchy about it but I know one of the dolls got...

View more questions Search