Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    layle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 03:49 AM
    Management team
    What type of managemant team does one need in an events and conference centre? By this I mean, what kind of staffing does one need?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 20, 2011, 03:55 AM
    Depends on the volume of work that's expected.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 20, 2011, 05:22 AM
    And management does not have to be a team, in some cases it is merely a structure, and does not include any "team" concepts
    layle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 02:28 PM
    Thank you for your input. I still need some help though. I would like to open up a small events and conference centre which would accommodate a max of 500 guests but I don't have much experince in this field. How do I start to set up a management structure/heirachy? Should I just have supervisors in each dept? i.e.. Catering,cleaning,outdoor maintenance,etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the probablity of a team winning any games 2/3, find the probablity that the team [ 1 Answers ]

If the probablity of a team winning any games is 2 out of 3, What is the probablity that the team would win exactly four games in a five game series

Presentation to the top management team [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, The project I am doing for my company is fairly significant that it involves reporting directly to the top management of my current Region ( first time in my life). I have done some presentations to different groups at school ( I was totally fine with doing it in front of hundreds...

View more questions Search