Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleygmail.com Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 01:44 PM
    I want to find a foster child that used to live with my family.
    I want to find a foster child that use to live with my family. How do I do that?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2011, 02:23 PM
    What State and how long ago? If she's of legal age - and you are, too - you can probably find her through a search of her name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a single mom be a foster parent to a family members child? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California I have a child with a man and within his family some issues have come up with his nephews children the father of my child and I are not married. The two children in question were in the process of being adopted by a blood related uncle, now that uncle is opting out of adopting...

Can my beat friend leave her foster home at age 16 and live with me and my family? [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend has been in foster care for a little over 2 yrs. I have heard that she can leave at age 16 if she is not happy with the foster home she is in.

Hi I'm trying to find a foster family [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a foster family for my friend that was in there care when she was a child... she does not know there name or what agency she went through... the only information I was provided with was her name and birthdate... my friend is not in the best of health and doesn't have much longer...

I was in foster care and I want to find my real family [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can find my real mother? I know that she has gotten remarried since I was put into care so now I don't know what or how to find her

View more questions Search