Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrt1985 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 01:29 PM
    I had a period 9/27/11 I recently had spotting and back pain for 4 days I have PCOS
    I had a period 9/27/11. 10/15/11 I started spotting pink and brown until 10/18/11 and had horrible back cramps I also have PCOS and a tilted uterus I have taken metformin in the pass could someone please give me some advice on what's going on could anyone help

Check out some similar questions!

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

Brownish spotting 2 weeks before period then turned red 5 days before period due [ 1 Answers ]

Had unprotected sex on 7/15. Took MAP within twelve hours. Expected ovulation on 7/21 but only got brown spotting which lasted 7 days. Now 5 days before period is due, I am experiencing light bleeding... red in color. Could I be pregnant?

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Recently found out I am 6 weeks, 3 days Pregnant and now I am spotting brown [ 12 Answers ]

So about a week ago I took a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant. I took the test as a joke, well the jokes on me. Regardless I'm super excited now and my boyfriend is crazy with joy as well. To confirm the pregnancy I took three more tests ( I know, probably could have just done one more...

When I was supposed to get my period I got spotting 5 days later my period came what? [ 2 Answers ]

2 days before I was supposed to get my period I got spotting instead very light brownish and sometimes very pink spotting I only noticed it when I used the restroom I got it on and off for about 5 days now I got my actual period and it looks like its going to be a very heavy one what can this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.