Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmyask Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 03:02 PM
    If my ex said to take care the baby herself, do I have right to see the baby legally?
    Do I need to pay child support if I have mentioned not to have this child while my ex-girl-friend pregnant few years ago? She said that she would take care by herself and this child after baby born. Now the child is 5 years old, Can I have right to see him?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 18, 2011, 03:12 PM
    If you fathered the child you have both the right to see that child AND the responsibility to support it.

The fact that you told her not to have the child will have no bearing wither your rights or responsibilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if the real care baby is sleeping? [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm doing the project for school with the real care baby. I don't know if its sleeping or not. Its laying on my bed and making noices like its sleeping but I don't know if it is. I didn't hear it yesterday but I'm thinking its because its on my bed and not in the car seat. Do you think its...

Is it illegal to be pregnant with someone else's baby while still legally married? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm still legally married but haven't been around.. seen.. etc. my soon to be ex-husband in over a year, I have a boyfriend presently and we are expecting. Can my soon to be ex-husband do anything legal wise about this? Will this effect my divorce?

18F in care with a baby want to leave but can't. [ 10 Answers ]

OK well to start things off I'm doing a little research for my sister. I'm 21 and grew up in care also. Never had anything wrong against the family I lived with. My sister still lives with the same family. She is currently 18 years old and has a 2 week old baby. She wants to move into her...

Foster baby in care with me 11 months, should he see me now? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, through an extended family emergency last year, I had 3 little boys in foster care with me. I had the older 2 just over a year & the younger was born during that time & I had him from the day he was born until 11 months. They went back at the end of November. I had told the parents that...

View more questions Search