Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mama1945 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 12:04 PM
    66 retired mother of adult child who has downs syndrome can I get benefits
    I am a mother of an adult who has downs syndrome ,he is 27 yrs and gets social security. I am now retired at age 66 can I get more social security because I now stay home to take care of him.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult child angry of widowed mother remaried [ 6 Answers ]

I am widowed for 5 years. Grown up sons - married with kids - expected me to be nany on demand and rejected possibility that I also NEED to have my private life again. When I remarried for WONDERFUL man they stopped talking and contacting me.I am the one that traitor in family doing what I want...

SSI benefits and Child Support for Adult Child. [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if a parent can still be obligated to pay child support to a severely disabled adult child for the life of the child? (even if the child is receiving state benefits) we are in Cali...

I have child who is an adult now, do I have any legal obligation to his mother or him [ 3 Answers ]

I had ONE TIME FLING WITH AN OLD GIRL FRIEND. I never heard from her again. She was married and she named the child after her husband, because she feared he would leave her. 25 years later she decides she needs to tell me I have a son. I am being calm about the whole thing at the moment. Do I have...

SSI Benefits and Child Support for Disabled Adult Child [ 3 Answers ]

I am the father of a 19 year old disabled daughter (learning disabilities). Her mother has been collecting child support for the past 14 years, but our CA Court Order ends child supoort at age 19. Her mother is now in the porcess of taking me back to court to continue the Adult with Disabilities...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.