Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jwrath Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 04:54 AM
    80's Movie Wanted
    I'm looking for a late 80's movie, maybe early 90's I'm not sure. All I remember was that the VHS cover had a girl wearing a red onepiece swimsuit, her hair like a ponytail and she was holding the American flag.

Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title wanted! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there I'm looking for a old film about a race that includes: Yellow talking beetle! 2 nuns in citroen 2CV which splits red & green! remote control helicopter called whirllybird! PLEASE HELP!! Wanted ending for ages!! Cheerrs

Wanted: 80's/90's songs [ 7 Answers ]

I want all of the neat-o 80's and 90's songs! I need 'em for an 80's/90's night I'm having at work next weekend. So far I have: Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over Divinyls - I Touch Myself

Movie title wanted [ 3 Answers ]

Its an HBO movie where some guy goes down to New Olreans and witnesses a sacrifice and he tries to figure out what is going on and gets caught up in the voodoo or whatever it is... just watched the skeleton key and it was similar the main character is a male..

Movie title wanted [ 2 Answers ]

Hi this is very strange question but it really annoying me. I need to know a movie title but I don't know who is in it but the story line is that an elder woman has an affair with a boy whilst her husband goes away to work every morning. One scene is that the boy comes to the door in the morning...

Put on your thinking caps. 80's Sci-Fi movie wanted [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all... I found this site because I was looking for a movie from the 80's. It's a Sci-Film from around 82-86 (not sure exactly what year). All I remember was that the people had to go through some portholes or time warps, there might have been 7 of them. The only other part I remember was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.