Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breflare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 05:18 PM
    Tooth sensitivity from crown?
    I ate an apple and I think I move my crown ever since I have had a pain like its making my whole mouth hurt what can I do
    Allenda Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2011, 02:15 AM
    You could have dislodged your crown exposing some of the dentine in your teeth which can cause it to be extremely sensitive/painful. Take a trip to your local dentist to check it out, If it is only a loose crown, they can cement it right back on for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crown or have tooth pulled? [ 15 Answers ]

I am 55 years old and have a bottom back molar that has a large filling. The tooth has recently cracked and is very sensitive to cold. My dentist suggests a crown, but I have had several crowns and hate to go through the process again and hate to go to the expense. What is the disadvantage to...

Painful tooth with a crown [ 1 Answers ]

I had a crown put in on a tooth 6 weeks ago. 10d ago it started to hurt and is sensitive to cold. I live on Advil. Dentist adjusted the bite but I still need advil which helps. No XR was taken-too early for changes per dentist. Am I really have to wait few weeks, I am uncomfortable...

Crown with a sensitive tooth [ 2 Answers ]

I had a crown put in about 2 months ago, now probably for the last month my tooth has been sensitive to sweets, and hurts when I push on it. What could be the problem:) ?

Tooth broken after the crown [ 7 Answers ]

I put a crown on my upper central incisor but my right tooth got broken and the crown fell down just one week after putting the crown. Whqt shall I do? And how to protect the other one?

View more questions Search