Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josieNchito Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 01:59 AM
    How do I change the name of a Newborn ?
    OK my son is 4 days old and his father did sing but I put my last name but I want to put his last name because he is going to be in his life how do I do it??

Check out some similar questions!

Newborn kittens [ 2 Answers ]

My cat had kittens this morning at 6 am. He had 5 and I would like to know when can I change the blankets that they were born on?

Newborn visits [ 7 Answers ]

MY son just had a baby with his ex the girl let us take the baby for a couple of hours the other day and yesterday they asked my son to pay daycare he has no problem but asked to have the baby more maybe one or two nights a week and every other weekend they say he too young he is 4 weeks old can he...

Visa for newborn. [ 0 Answers ]

I am from the U.K I was born here and I married my fiancé in Pakistan I applied for her visa and then it came and before she was going to come to the U.K our baby was born and now it is going to take longer for the baby to come to the U.K does any one know any ways I could bring the baby here

Rights of a newborn baby can the father refuse to give the newborn back [ 3 Answers ]

A teenage who is 17 just had a baby and the father who is 16 is trying to take the newborn who is 5 days old.Can he do that

How to get custody of a newborn [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 18 and my baby's mother is 17 and we recently split ways. She says she is going to make me pay child support but I want to get custody of my newborn baby. The baby is due in January. What do I do? I have a job, live on my own, pay my bills, have a steady career at a local Prison and have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.