Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    batwoman84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Childhood movie about boy dreaming about a train headed for him
    Okay, in this animated film of the 90's I'm guessing, the boy goes into this world and befriends this big guy who is the leader of the world. This big guy loves toys. He tells the little boy about a key that unlocks everything and he entrusts him with it. Later on some little dude convinces the little boy to open a door, and its like, the door to all evil. Inside is this black cloud that corrupts everything it touches. To travel the kid has a flying bed and has to lock up the cloud when the big leader guy cant. I also remember that in like, one of the first scenes he's dreaming and he hears something knocking on his door, and when he opens it, it's a train headed straight for him. But he wakes up before it hits.

Any help would be appreciated!
    jharrop Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Its sounds like the movie " Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland "
    batwoman84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jharrop
    its sounds like the movie " Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland "
    THANK YOU!
    This was for my friend. We'd searched and searched all night.
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s movie - paralyzed boy [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to find a movie for our son. There was a movie that was put out in the eighties about a boy who was learning to team rope, and suddenly became paralyzed from the waist down. His grandpa put him on a horse and taught him to rope despite his disability. We would like to find this...

Have settlement Visa and unlimited leave to remain, but could be headed for divorce [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is a UK citizen, I am Canadian. We emigrated to the UK in May 2005 and have lived here as man & wife since then. However we are separating and will likely divorce. Will my status in the UK be affected? Will I be deported if we divorce? We had been married for 9 years when I received my...

Dreaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can any psychics here offer dream interpretation? I've been getting loads of vivid and mixed dreams and I'd love some help figuring out what messages, if any, are trying to be communicated. Thanks heaps

Hard headed daddies [ 8 Answers ]

I don't know why I hadn't thought to ask this. Part of my discipline problem with my children I'm sure is because of my father. He asked me the other day if he could put the children on a trailer attached to a lawn mower and ride them around. I said no and he said okay and then went outside and...

View more questions Search