Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Josep12314 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 09:00 PM
    Transferring College Credits
    SO I transferred from my community college to a university not too long ago and I just realized I only need 4 classes to get my associates degree in the community college I was in before. Now my question is, if I take those classes in my university and transfer them back over to my community college that I had attended, would it be possible to get my associates degree that way?

Check out some similar questions!

College debt... Transferring credits. [ 1 Answers ]

I goofed off my sophomore year and spent the money that was supposed to go to my university on paying bills and partying. I am in debt 3500, and have no family that can lend me the money. My credit is bad so I cannot get a loan. I have a full time job serving but cannot save the money with having...

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

Credit for work experience and college credits [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have received associates degree, taken masters level courses and received numerous amounts of professional training considered as credit hours. Is there anyplace that is accredited and/or recognized that can equivilate this to a degree for me? Thanks, Jamie

What college credits [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a high school student planning on going pseo(post-secondary enrollment options) and I want to know what college credits I should go for.

Home schooled: credits for college? [ 3 Answers ]

Im homeschooled, this is my senior year, I would like to know how I can obtain credits for Collage, does anyone know anything about it? If you do please can you help me with some information please?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.