Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrj03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 07:56 PM
    What's the movie where in the beginning Santa and his elves are in the military?
    I remember Santa and elves are prepping for war or something and it ends up being a commercial or something within the movie, HELP?
    Weirdfc2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 11:33 PM
    Could it be Scrooged with Bill Murray?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Santa Movie [ 0 Answers ]

The movies I'm looking for has Santa change clothes into what he would wear in different countries. (China, Spain, etc.) I believe it was made in the late 80's or early 90's. Please help me.

An old killer Santa movie that I think had a few short stories in one movie [ 3 Answers ]

Of what I recall, there is a woman in the house with her child. I think the woman killed someone or did something bad... I don't know. Anyway, it's snowing bad and I think the little girl lets Santa in through her bedroom window. He uses an axe and hunts the woman down. I think it may have been...

80's cartoon movie with elves getting shot with a machine gun [ 3 Answers ]

Old movie with small elves that get shot up by like an orc or something with a machine gun and there was blood

Looking for old santa claus movie [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone no the title or any information on a animated movie probably made in the 60's which featured santa claus in the wild west with cowboys. The hero saves santa from the villians. Very low budget I'm sure but still I vaguely remember it from my childhood, I think the last time I saw it was...

Christmas Movie Title Boy who writes to Santa [ 2 Answers ]

Boy owns snowglobe of north pole and writes to santa everyday. Parents are low on cash. And in the end he ends up basically in the scene of the snowglobe (I think in a dream). Can anyone help.

View more questions Search