Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farahhaznina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 11:55 AM
    Unloved and easily fall for men
    I am separated for many years and can't get a divorce from my husband.I'm living with my son.Most of my time,at work.But I tried to take a break to meet up with friends.I am easily to like man whom have an interest in me but not for long.. One by one left me,leaving me cold and unwanted.I'm feeling like a sex slave to man,why?I'm I not worth to be loved?

Check out some similar questions!

Men, Do you fall in love again as much? [ 3 Answers ]

Both threads merged When you've had a deep loving relationship at one point in your life, one that was filled with all that you've ever dreamed of and wanted, one that was about have ended up in marriage but all of the sudden life turns all around and everything that you have dreamed of and...

Men, Do you fall in love more than once? [ 9 Answers ]

All questions merged together. If you get dumped by the woman you loved deeply for almost two years and asked her hand in marriage. She was almost perfect in your eyes, everything you ever wanted ( looks wise as well as personality) and she was deeply in love with you at the beginning but...

Unloved! [ 3 Answers ]

I have been marrried for the last 7 years, and we have a 4 yr old daughter. I quit my job when I was pregnant with my daughter. My parents have made sure that I am financially independent. Lately, I feel unloved and less cared for, I have tried talking to my husband but he simply doesn't get it and...

Women who get bored of men easily [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Im 22 years old, university student in special education and I work as a psychoeducator. I would describe my love life as a soap opera... im not joking crazy stories that you see in movies... I have a hard time to get attached to someone... and I usually get bored easily of men after a...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.