Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glitterxo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 10:15 AM
    How do I start talking to him again?
    A few months ago me and this boy started talking, we had loads in common and we were getting along really well! Then it started getting that we would talk to each other everyday, he then asked me to go to the cinema with him but it was really strange. I got all shy and didn't really make conversation at first, but as the day got on I became more confident and started talking more and more to him and by the end of the night I felt really comfortable around him. After we'd been out he walked me home, gave me a hug and said that he'd talk to me soon.

We spoke the day after we went out but that's been it since then. I got really upset but I finally got over the fact that he probably doesn't feel the same way or something. THEN, I started at my new college and he goes to the same one. He looks over at me and stuff and he always seemed to be right behind me when we were out on a field day the other week, but seeing him again made me miss him.

I really want to start talking to him again, or even hint to him that I still want to talk to him. Any help or advice?
    It'd really be appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

When will my son start Talking [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 3 and does not talk much he says small words like "bye",hello"and can count up two 10 but I would like to ask that when will he start talking.

How to start talking to him [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am seeing someone in my courses and I like him so much but we have never talked but he look at me during the lesson I do the same and I smile but it seems like he can't talk to me and I am the reason he is with me in 2 classes but I am really shy to talk to him and last time he...

I want to get her to start talking with me again! [ 6 Answers ]

I (24) live in Chicago and she lives (23) in Houston and we have found time to meet twice in the last year or so. She is a long time crush of mine and I told her that I loved her. She said she is afraid of relationships and would like to remain best friends. I accepted that but a few days later my...

Need to start talking to him [ 1 Answers ]

Ugh I feel so lame for not knowing what to do. OK so there's this cute guy who's kind of shy and he's in my biology class. I've looked at him across the room and he looks back w/ a little smiling and its cute. I see him around school sometimes but he's usually w/ his friends. He's totally not in my...

How do I start talking to him? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so as most of you people know there's this guy that I like but,I don't really speak to him,it's a shame really. But I can't every time I say to myself I can do it,I end up not doing it,I guess its just the nerves,playing up.. but how should I start a conversation with him with out getting shy?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search