Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robm72 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Rhode Island,Connecticut and Mass
    Any homes in the known or claim to b haunted?

Oct 10, 2011, 02:26 PM
    Not lighthouses regular houses

Oct 10, 2011, 02:32 PM
    Abandoned houses
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 10, 2011, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by robm72 View Post
    Abandoned houses
    We can't make suggestions about abandoned homes that are haunted as it would be illegal to go into them to investigate without permission. You can try that paranormal society and ask them as they are much more familiar with that area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get license in Rhode Island but living in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a license in Rhode Island but living in Florida but plan on moving to Rhode Island

Arizona v Rhode Island [ 5 Answers ]

U.S. District Court Judge Susan Bolton ,doing the bidding of the Obots,issued an injunction preventing parts of Arizona's immigration law from going into effect today as scheduled. Arizona immigration law: State to appeal injunction But there will be no permanent settlement of this dispute...

Where can I find assistance for eyeglasses in the Warwick, Rhode Island? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find assistance for eyeglasses in Rhode Island? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was laid off from a "new" job on the 90th day. I have benefits until the end of the month. I can barely afford an eye exam with these benefits but...

Deducting moving expenses in Rhode Island [ 1 Answers ]

In 2007 I moved into Rhode Island for a job. I deducted the moving expenses on my federal return (form 3903), and now want to deduct these expenses on my Rhode Island State return. Does anyone know if I can, and if so, where on the Rhode Island return?

View more questions Search