Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zonpanster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 08:46 AM
    Wireless router password
    Hello I want to know wireless router password .now I am using with my cable .I use cpe628w wireless access point .I forget my wireless password .now I use with my cable direct.so I want to know how to see wireless router password see software , how to know password wireless .that is my email address... >Removed< please advice me .thanks a lot!
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Oct 10, 2011, 02:53 PM
    If you are using a cable to connect you can enter the router/access point and reset the wireless security password I suggest once this is done to tape the password to the bottom of the router. With your cable connected open the command line and type "ipconfig" the address beside "Default Gateway will be the wireless router. Enter the address into your web browser usually this address is 192.168.1.1 your configuration page for the router should load if you need a password you can Google default password for you router make and model. Once in the router look for wireless security change the password and save.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Password for wireless router [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my password for my 2wire686?

How to set password on wireless router? [ 2 Answers ]

I have not password in my wireless router. Now I want to set password in my wireless router. I use Dlink router and time wanner cable . Thanks, Aung

How to set a password to your wireless router? [ 3 Answers ]

When I first bought the router I had no idea what I was doing, so in the process of setting it up, I decided not to include a password thing because I thought it would have been such a hassle putting in the password every time I try using the internet on my laptop. Now I'm getting random people...

View more questions Search