Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    humyrajoisty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 08:15 AM
    The term islamic law is quranic law is incorrect..
    Assalamualaikum sir.. I'm a student of L.L.B(HONS) under university of London's International programme.This is my final year.. and I have chosen Islamic Law and other three subjects for my finals,the problem is I've went through some of the ISLAMIC LAW questions and their examiner's report,where I found that they want us to criticize QURA and SUNNAH in several topics.. like riba and unlawfully seizing orphan's property... according to them there is no solution given in quran on such matters... and every year they ask a question that "The term Islamic Law 'Quranic Law' is incorrect" DISCUSS.. I have seen to get marks so many Muslim students do not get scared to criticize QURAN and SUNNAH... some of them pointed doubt on the hadith of our beloved prophet... but as a muslim I don't even think of it in my dreams... sir can you please help me out how to answer the question without criticising quran and sunnah... and can you give me by giving some examples where matters(riba) which are not clearly described in Quran,but the gap is fulfilled by sunnah and other sources of islamic law... I will be really grateful to you,if you answer me the question in detail...
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 10, 2011, 08:33 AM
    "... To criticize does not necessarily imply to find fault, but the word is often taken to mean the simple expression of an objection against prejudice, or a disapproval.

Another meaning of criticism is the study, evaluation, and interpretation of ..."
    Criticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Texas law... how long does an employer have to correct and incorrect paycheck? [ 3 Answers ]

I started a new job as a Nursing Supervisor a month ago. On my first paycheck I noticed that the pay rate was $4/hr less than it was supposed to be. Payroll said No problem that it would be added to my next paycheck. Second paycheck (a week ago) the rate is still $4/hr less and correction from...

Florida Law with regard to short term leases [ 1 Answers ]

My before-marriage house is now a rental because it never sold. The current tenant's 12 month lease is up, and I have had an inquiry from a couple that would like to have a 6 or 7 month lease. I seem to recall in the back of my mind, that Florida Law has specifics as to how long a lease can be...

Real estate law for short-term rentals [ 1 Answers ]

What law regulates short-term (vacation) rentals? I keep finding information about long-term contracts and rental agreements, but there is no information regarding the short-term (vacation) rental laws and regulations. Are they the same? Please help!

View more questions Search