Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolf671 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Gas, cramping to stomach muscles
    Hi/ I have never had gas before, but I could not pass gas, a couple of days in a row I would pass gas by vomiting, no food comes out, just air. Now I have what feels like cramping of my abdominal muscle, close to the base of my penis. It feels like I need to pass bowels, but I do not. My bowels are soft. And it feels like the muscle cramping is connected to my anus. Not sure if it is just bad gas or do I ned to see a doctor.
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Feb 5, 2007, 06:05 AM
    It's probably nothing to worry about - take some milk of magnesia or deflatine.
    I do think you should see your doctor though.

I wonder if it could be the symptoms of food poisoning? It would be a good idea to get checked over.
    Proflola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf671
    Hi/ I have never had gas before, but I could not pass gas, a couple of days in a row I would pass gas by vomiting, no food comes out, just air. Now I have what feels like cramping of my abdominal muscle, close to the base of my penis. It feels like I need to pass bowels, but I do not. my bowels are soft. and it feels like the muscle cramping is connected to my anus. Not sure if it is just bad gas or do I ned to see a doctor.
    I would definitely see a doctor. The GI system is quite complex and it really takes a doctor to diagnose the problems. I had a severe diverticulitis attack that started with gas and bloating and became more painful. Luckily, I called 911 and was transported to the hospital. Apparently, there was a pinhole leak in my colon that was poisoning my system. I had to have an emergency colectomy to save my life.

It probably is just minor, but if it continues be sure to see your doctor. It's been my experience that GI problems can go from simple to serious quickly so I wouldn't wait too long.

Hope this helps...

SJD
    nessax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 04:53 PM
    I have stomach cramps that goes to my anus well it's like on the bone and it's last about a hours,I can't move my body at all.it happen maybe every 6 month or less but it hurt so bad that I can't sit on my butt,could it be stomach or something else

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore stomach, severe gas pains [ 4 Answers ]

I have problem, that doctor's are not able to help me with. About year ago I was diagnosed with H.Pilori, was given triple combination (two antibiotics and one anti acid prescription), when I finished taking it I got first bowel movement all white, just like chalk and after that I had diarrhea for...

How to exercise my PC muscles ? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 28 years male married for 6 years... I want to exercise my PC muscles but the problem I can not separate my PC muscles from my anus I tried Kegel but he same problem when I squeeze my PC I squeeze my anus... Are there any other exercises that I can use for this subject maybe in gym or in...

Muscles spasm trouble [ 24 Answers ]

Im not sure if this is the right place to put this. Can anyone tell me what I can do to stop muscle spasms? I don't want to spend any money on expensive prescriptions so if there is any alternative please let me know. I was not able to sleep with this muscle keeps clenching up and it hurts after...

How to exercise my PC muscles ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 28 years male married for 6 years... I want to exercise my PC muscles but the problem I can not separate my PC muscles from my anus I tried Kegel but he same problem when I squeeze my PC I squeeze my anus... Are there any other exercises that I can use for this subject maybe in gym or in...

View more questions Search