Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babywanted Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Need to know about implantation
    Can anyone tell me what colour implantation blood is-if it is real:confused:
    Beebee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babywanted
    Can anyone tell me what colour implantation blood is-if it is real:confused:
    I think it is brown and pink - very light. Depends on person to person.

Why?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 5, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Please see here.
    babywanted Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Well AF was expected on feb 1st and yesterday I got brown discharge with a hint of pink I have no cramps and I'm hoping this might be my turn:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it implantation? [ 2 Answers ]

For two weeks, my breasts have been sore and bigger, especially sore nipples. I've been tired lately and my face started breaking out. On 2-3-07, I had light colored brown discharge and then I seen a small amount of blood. No cramping or anything. We're wanting to have a baby. What do you...

Is it implantation [ 1 Answers ]

I know implantation doesn't happen to every woman, but I did have very scanty light light bleeding/spotting which was brown.. I'm unsure when my period is suppose to show up cause I got off BCP June 24th.. but on July 24th I took an ovulation test and it showed I was ovulating. So isn't it normal...

Implantation? [ 4 Answers ]

I got my last period Nov. 27th. Dec 14th I noticed spotting it stopped the 15 came back the 16th. The 17th was still very light this time pink instead of brown and today it is a little heavier and a tad bit darker also had a few cramps. Could this be implantation bleeding or a rather early period?...

Is this Implantation? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone online can someone please help me, I'm really not that experienced with knowing what's happening with my body. Here's my question I started spotting a little on the 14th & the 15th of Nov and it was light pink drops and I haven't spotted since the 15th and my cycle is suppose to be...

View more questions Search