Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    auroraaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 03:34 PM
    It's been 7 days my boyfriend doesn't call and fb message me, what should I do?
    I know that he is very busy as he has to work, go to school & fix his house.
    But I still want him to send me some Facebook messages at least.
    I don't want to complain in front of him too as I don't want him to think that I'm childish.
    I totally trust him.
    I'm trying to be very positive.
    But there are times I feel very bad for so out of connection.
    Even though the last phone call, it was because I asked him, "r you not going to call me anymore?"
    I want to call him but I have no idea when he is free.
    I sent him many messages on Facebook but he didn't reply any.
    I feel like breaking up with him as I rather to be a single.
    I don't want to miss him anymore.
    What should I do please?

Give me some ideas. Thanks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2011, 07:56 PM
    And you think there is a future with a guy who ignores you for a week? Nobody is that busy. He has other priorities, and you are not at the top of the list. So take him off the top of your list is what you do. That's fair isn't it?

How long have you been with this fellow?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 6, 2011, 07:59 PM
    He sounds like a bum... as Tal said, he can't be so busy that he can't even contact you for a week. How about you try not contacting him anymore and see what happens?

My opinion? I think you'd be better off forgetting him and moving on.
    goldagarda Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2011, 04:11 PM
    It doesn't matter how busy someone is, if they care, they'll find the time. If he has time to sleep, he has time for a 5 minute phone call.
    ramymasc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 10:27 AM
    I hope everything is fine between you guys. But FYI my boyfriend said he was so busy and did not call me/text msg/ whatsapp/fb message me from dec 5th 2011 till feb 21 2012.! So I guess it all depends on you weather you decide to fight or quit. But trust me.. it hurts like hell!! I swear. :'(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend wouldn't call for days and kept changing mind about our relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for two years.During those two years there would be times I would not hear from him for days. He would leave on weekends to visit parents without telling me. He would break dates with me at the last minute. One minute he would say he wanted to marry me, the...

Why my boyfriend doesn't call me [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone tell me why my boyfriend doesn't call me he used to call me a lot and soon we are getting married but most of the time I am the one calling him he always makes excuses that he is bz working which I agree I know he works a lot but still I am a bit confused I just want to know how men...

Call with my ex-boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up because we were long distance, at least that what he saids. I believe him and we cared for one another a lot. Its been since late October that we have been broken up. It was a bad breakup because his new girl he dating now told me all about him and her and I couldn't handle...

View more questions Search