Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sky.cherry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 02:26 PM
    Get rid dark spirit?
    There is a dark spirit following my love one and he wants her soul how do I get rid of it?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 4, 2011, 03:00 PM
    Well, for one, spirits do not have the ability to take ones soul... that is reserved for God's judgement and His alone. They can, however, come pretty close to all but controlling them in worst case scenarios. That aside, why exactly do you think there is a spiritual problem going on? Please be detailed as to what it going on and when it started. Thank you.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 4, 2011, 03:07 PM
    Is this any relation to lostgirl22's post? If so, let's dialogue on her thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of an evil spirit around me all the time? [ 20 Answers ]

Since I was 12ish I was just an evil kid. I never wanted to talk to anyone, etc. Everything around me is negetive. I'm a good person but I've always felt like I'm being watched. I had a child and she was adopted. Ive seen things and I still see my daughter weekly, and she's seeing ghosts at 3....

How to get rid of a spirit following you [ 6 Answers ]

I feel like some super natural things try to follow me and control me I do not use any kind of drug s or alcohol but I feel that there are dark spirits trying to play with me how do I get rid of them the christian way I do not beleave in psychics

How do I get rid of a spirit that is haunting my children? [ 20 Answers ]

I need help!! My son is 18 years old. He had several visits from an evil spirit when he was about 7-9. It left or stopped bothering him for awhile now. Now, I have a 2 year old little girl. She all of the sudden is afraid of everything. About two weeks ago, I felt it watching me. I did not say...

My house is haunted, can I know hw to get rid of the spirit [ 38 Answers ]

Hi, Mine is a joint family and we live in a duplex. The house which we live in is being haunted from many years.The spirit that dwells in my house marks its presence by noises, for example: sound of footsteps on the staircase, jingling of keys, banging on the window, knocking on door etc, all...

How can I get rid of a spirit? [ 4 Answers ]

My best friends family is like a second family so I spend most of my time at her house. The first time I ever experienced anything odd in my friends house was one time last summer when we were home alone early in the morning. We heard thumpings coming from the wall where her little brothers room...

View more questions Search