Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rileyrose57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 11:40 AM
    How to find my birth parents
    I'm am a 12 year old girl named Riley. I live in Nevada and was born in Las Vegas. I don't know anything about my birth parents, I don't even my real name. Is there still hope for me?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 2, 2011, 11:45 AM
    Depends on how the adoption was handled and whether they want you to actually find them..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 2, 2011, 01:34 PM
    We can not officially help you till you are 18. Have you talked to your adopted parents. Is there any reason you are wanting to find them
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 2, 2011, 01:39 PM
    We cannot help you search until you are 18.

You need to talk to your adoptive parents. There are probably very good reasons that you do not have an open adoption with your birthparents if you know nothing about them.

Please talk to your parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find my birth parents [ 2 Answers ]

I have no info about my birth parents NONE. However , I have been contacted by someone looking for her natural brother. She has given me the names of her parents who gave up a son around the time I was born. How do I find out if they could be MY parents?

I want to find my birth parents [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find my birth parents I was August 4th 1975 in Duncan Memorial hospital in Fort Worth Texas and adopted from the Edna Gladney Center I am female.

My husband has fineally agreed to find his birth parents. Having huge problems with where to start. He was born in maryborough queensland. Can someone help us?? Many thanks sharon

I am 23 years old and I know the name of my birth parents but not the family history that I would like to. How can I do this for free?:confused:

I want to find my birth parents [ 20 Answers ]

Hello everyone, A few weeks after I was born I was adopted out of some Tenessee Hosiptal (I don't know the name but once I find out I will post in this thread) my mom and dad now have no idea where they live or if they even moved It just bothers me I use to get really upset and I use 2 cry...

View more questions Search