Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xiris92x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 09:46 PM
    Can I be pregnant?
    Well me and juan are just friends with benefit, an we had sex druing my period. An he use a condom that fit him really tide on him.. Can a condom rip with out him feeling it... An can I be pregnant?
    sunbeamrunner Posts: 42, Reputation: 8

Oct 11, 2011, 01:05 PM
    Why are you concerned that the condom may have ripped?

In order to get pregnant sperm needs to enter the vagina and fertilize an egg. It is possible to get pregnant during or just after you period if there is any chance of any sperm getting into the vagina. Even though you may be more unlikely to get pregnant when on your period, it is STILL possible. There is effectively no 'safe time' in your cycle to have unprotected intercourse and not risk becoming pregnant.

It is also possible to become pregnant without your partner climaxing inside of you (withdrawing). There are millions of sperm contained in the pre ejaculation fluid that comes out the tip of the penis when a man is errect, so he doesn't have to ejaculate inside of you for you to be at risk of pregnancy.

I think we need to understand why you are concerned that the condom may have ripped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

View more questions Search