Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartbroken78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 05:02 PM
    On and off boyfriend
    Okay so me and my boyfriend have been on and off for a year ,we broke up in may then got back "together" in August ,or so I thought, I screwed up by assuming we were together , we went out like usual obviously dates, had sex, went to his parents house and mine and everything . But he used to be a big player and I'm scared he might be getting back to his old ways because he had slowely started to slow down the daily text and calling me babe and baby, etc. Long *** story short eventually it slowed down a lot after I started to buy stuff for him.like cleats he needed for rugby, and underarmor and tickets to the bucs game. Then three days ago his friend told me he didn't want to be with me anymore and he swears to god he doesn't know why his friend and I have always been friends so I don't know to believe him or not on that and my ex hasn't texted me since . I'm just so heart broken and I love him so much he always said I made him so happy and he never ever wanted to lose me, so what do I do :( ill do anything to get him back ! Please please please help
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Hi heartbroken...

Are you saying that, your now ex. got his friend to tell you it's over! Well if that's the case, he's a coward and your better off without him.

It seems that he's had the penny and the bun,I think he's just used you,now he wants to move on to somebody else.The minute you started buying him things,probably frightened him off,everything was getting to cosy, not his scene, if he was once a player.I'd have a good bet that's what he still is.

Heartbroken,do yourself a favor,leave this guy alone,he will hurt you again and again,because of what he is... a big player.

Oct 4, 2011, 05:04 AM
    He asked me to pay because he never had a job till now only cause he works with his dad. Every time we went on a date I paid
    goldagarda Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Oct 5, 2011, 06:06 PM
    His actions have clearly hurt you. If he loved you, he would have taken you into consideration, and having you pay for EVERY date? Im not old fashioned, so don't believe a guy should pay for everything, but combined with the way he has treated you and his player past, its really the least he could have done to prove himself to you.

Don't let this guy keep on using you. Get him out of your life, make sure your life is on track, spend time with your friends, and when you're ready, move on. You WILL find someone who is right for you and treats you with respect.

Oct 5, 2011, 07:27 PM
    Well I know... but quite honestly I just want him back what do I do to do that
    JoshNichols Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2011, 09:55 PM
    There isn't any way to get him back unless he wants to be with you. I think your best option is to give him some space, actually give yourself some space, you're the one who deserves it. You may think this guy is the most important thing in your life, but sorry, he's not, and he doesn't consider you the most important thing either. You need to spend time with friends, family, whoever is closest to you. Give yourself time to move on and learn to be happy without him.
    jenn1109 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 01:37 PM
    Well I'm with someone that is kinnda like that but pays for mostly everything.. He has been away from his ex for 6 years and has 4 boys with her, she use the kids to hold over his head. She tells him he is no good father this that and the other I try to tell she is playing games with his head and using kids over his head.. Then she shames in to going her house to see the kids and then he has to fighting with me and always saying Im messing around with some other man, so I get pissed off and move out so after that is said and done he goses to see his kids and while he is there he is texting me and telling how sorry he is and he wants me to come back home.. He is a lot older then me and we both have trust isusse?? I do love this man with all my heart and soul but he cannt keep doing this to me.. his ex wife is pissed off cause he is happy and she is not happy and won't let him go and live his life and be happy.. I don't know what to do??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

View more questions Search