Glaucoma cure naturally please
    How to cure glaucoma naturally without side effects

Natural exercises or herbals only please

Thank you very much
    Saaid
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 24, 2011, 06:20 AM
    Natural treatment for glaucoma with vitamins, herbs, supplements by Ray Sahelian, M.D.

Glaucoma Natural Treatments | eHow.com

And of course treatment with medical marijuna which is "natural" but will require you to go to a doctor and get it prescribed if you live in a area that allows this.

I will add that the best method is to go to your doctor some of the drugs they use are great. At least, go and get the pressure and progress checked regularllly to see if any of your home cures are having any effect

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glaucoma [ 2 Answers ]

:-/This week my opthomologist told me I have glaucoma. He said to come back in a month. That was all he said and I'm kinda' scared. Iresearched some online, I don't fit any profiles. Is this a normal way for a diagnosis to be made? Thank you

Can you cure vaginal bacteria infections naturally? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm diagnosed with bacterial vaginal infections about three times a year. In return the antibiotics or cream that is prescribed causes yeast infections, resulting in more meds. Its beginning to become a cycle. Is there a way to cure vaginal bacterial infections naturally?

About Glaucoma, CM! [ 7 Answers ]

You know when you go get your vision checked, and you have to take that test for glaucoma where they puff air in your eyes? The test EVERYONE hates? How does that help them know if you have glaucoma or not?

What is glaucoma? [ 4 Answers ]

What is it and how can it be treated? Is it curable? Symptoms?

View more questions Search