Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 12:22 PM
    I have a lot of blacheads
    Hi I'm 13 years old and I have acne and blackheads problems, I have way more blackheads then I have of acne... wat do I do? Help me please I really want to get rid of these blackheads... tell me some home remedies I can make or some products that aren't that cheap that would help me get rid of my blackheads. Please and thank you
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 3, 2007, 01:38 PM
    I've answered quite a few questions regarding blackheads. I hope this link helps.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...-me-46711.html
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Feb 4, 2007, 12:41 PM
    I looked up the joey New York gel and it has some great reviews. So great, that I went to eBay and found someone selling 3 brand new bottles for 16.00! I purchased it, now I'll just wait until it arrives. I can't wait to try it!
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Feb 4, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Washing your face with warm water then very cold water helps open and close your pours. Dove has a great exfoliating soap. Biore has strips that stick to your face and you slowly peel away the blackheads. Those are great. Washing your face and moisturizing more open may help. Not touching your face too often is good for you.. our hands are dirty.
    Good luck to you...
    Blackcat Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Feb 5, 2007, 12:13 PM
    OK I am 20 and I get them also, I have found what works best for me is the equate version "apricot scrub". I just use it everyday in the shower. After you use it you will start to notice a difference in your face. It will also leave it feeling very smooth, because it takes away the dead skin cells! Hope this helps!

Brittany
    lawnmower Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 03:14 PM
    I have the same problem myself, I went to visit my aunt about 2 weeks ago and she suggested I put neosporin on the affected areas each night before going to be and using cold water to rinse it off in the morning. It makes sense being that acne and blackheads are trapped dirt and bacteria. I've been doing it now for about a week and a half at first it started to get worse almost like it was all coming to the surface but now its really clearing up hope this helps
    petra 17 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Microdermabrasion Is Good But Expensive . I Use Murads Cleanser Which Is Yellow I Used To Have A Really Bad Blackhead Problem Around My Nose But After Using That They Haven't Come Back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

17 and having a lot of complications [ 12 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a year now, I am 17 and he is 23. He gets along well with all of my family as well as I do his. Something that I have always wanted to do was get pregnant and start an early family. Although it has always been a very difficult task for me to accomplish, With my...

Hi, I need a lot of help [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Im new My period was due on dec 18. So I'm now 7 days late. I had implantation bleeding on the 11 of dec, which would be on track if I had gotten pregnant. My lmp was nov 20. I've done hpt some were positive, some were negative. This happened with my last pregnancy. So I'm not concerned...

I have a lot of discharge... [ 1 Answers ]

I Have been having discharge for the past 3 days that is strange to me. The first day it was a very little amount but it was on my underwear. I didn't think nothing of that cause sometimes that happens to me. The second day it was a little more but it looked like it had blood in it, but it was very...

A Lot of questions [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I just found and joined this place and have a few questions. From reading through here a little,I'm thinking I'll get better answers here then locally. First - I am NOT an electrican (my questions will show that :o ) so excuse anything that may seem odd. Ok On to my situation...

View more questions Search