Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhassall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Looking for a motor for ceiling fan model MN557KT?
    Looking for a ceiling fan motor for harbor breeze model MN557KT.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 05:40 PM
    Your best bet is to contact Harbor Breeze. Your next choice would be t go to an electrical/electronic shop with the motor in hand to show them what you need.

By far, the easiest way to fix the problem is to just replace the entire fan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan has power at motor but fan does not rotate [ 1 Answers ]

Hampton Bay ceiling fan when checked has power at motor but fan does not rotate. The blade is free turning and is not binding.

Hunter Ceiling Fan - replacement Fan and Light Control Capacitor Model # 27185-060 [ 1 Answers ]

I need this replacement part (part number 84368-060) and do not know where to locate one. I have looked on web sites to no avail. Any ideas??

Need fan motor for a dehumiifer. Model # CFZ025. [ 0 Answers ]

This is a dehumidifier. The fan motor does not work. I need to know if it can be replaced and how much would it cost? The fan is fine just the motor.

Fan switch on hunter ceiling fan model #20537 not working. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan switch on my hunter ceiling fan model #20537 is not working. What colored wires are supposed to go into the switch, and at what position on the switch? I have 3 wires, green, brown and gray. The switch has 4 slots, 3 L 2 1

Ceiling fan motor [ 1 Answers ]

My ceiling fan will not keep a constance speed. It has already blown out the remote receiving unit. Is my motor bad or something else. Where can one buy a new ceiling fan motor. I would like to keep the same housing, blades and upper and lower lighting. Please help!

View more questions Search