Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmkhan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2011, 11:59 PM
    Solution of a disease from Quran-e kareem
    Aslamoalikum !
    We read that everything is in quran pak I want to know surat or aayat for recite that Allah subhanwatala give me health from over weighted disease...
    Erum
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 14, 2011, 12:11 AM
    I don't know the content of the Quran, but I would recommend a healthy diet and daily exercise.

Sep 14, 2011, 03:36 AM
    Thanks cal823 but I did everythng but in vain.. now I'm fadup... plzz anybody tell me the solution of over weighted disease from Quran-e pak
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 14, 2011, 03:51 AM
    It is only in vain if you give up and stop trying. The key to healthy living is persistence and hard work. Allah can help you with this, but he won't magically give you a healthy body.

Sep 14, 2011, 11:30 PM
    Yes you are right cal823... thats why I'm traying to get somthng from Allah's Holy book Qurane pak witch I could do with heart and soul.. but still I'm helpless but I'm not refused from my Allah subhanwatala I'm praying to Him,He will surly help me InshAllah...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About quran [ 0 Answers ]

"Allah said, 'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine.which surah and ayat

The quran [ 3 Answers ]

How is the quran the book of guidance?

Why does it say we in the quran [ 0 Answers ]

Sallam I just wanted to ask in surah waaqiah it says ''we''a few times and as we no allah is only one and he is the creator. It confuses me why it says ''we'' could you please let me no jazakallah.

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution [ 1 Answers ]

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution

How to calculate the molar heat of a solution and a heat of a solution [ 2 Answers ]

The calorimeter is prepared with 44.96 g of water, both at 22.6 Celsius. 2.42 g of salt are dissolved in the water ( note the total solution mass) and the temperature falls to 19.9 Celsius . Calculate the heat of the solution for the salt. If the salt is potassium chloride, calculate...

View more questions Search