Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wyndey_Lady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2011, 05:21 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I'm 22 years old, and don't have any kids yet. My husband uses the withdrawal method for birth control but I know that you can still get pregnant this way. I am currently 6 days late, have cramping, had no appetite for 2 days and now I can't stop eating, feel hot to the touch, and I've been having headaches. I've took 2 pregnancy at home tests and they showed up negative but I've never skipped a period since I hit puberty so I know something is going on.
    I'm 22 years old, and don't have any kids yet. My husband uses the withdrawal method for birth control but I know that you can still get pregnant this way. I am currently 6 days late, have cramping, had no appetite for 2 days and now I can't stop eating, feel hot to the touch, have had some stretch marks appear on my stomach this week, and I've been having headaches and occasional dizziness. I've took 2 pregnancy at home tests and they showed up negative but I've never skipped a period since I hit puberty so I'm concerned.
    TurningPages Posts: 36, Reputation: 11

Sep 11, 2011, 09:38 PM
    If you followed the directions of the tests exactly and they turned out negative, then you're most possibly NOT pregnant. These tests are rarely inaccurate if done correctly but I would suggest to visit your gynecologist to make sure.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2011, 10:07 PM
    Truth is, sometimes the tests are wrong, especially if taken too soon. So I wouldn't rule out of the possibility of pregnancy yet. But there are other possibilities. You mentioned being hot to the touch. Do you actually have a fever? You could be coming down with the flu or some other bug. In any case, it's always best to check in with your doctor and rule out anything serious that could cause these symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

View more questions Search