Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ability1127 Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

Sep 9, 2011, 11:52 AM
    Someone who can recommend some great chick flicks?
    Hey I'm looking for a fun and lovely movie (chick flicks)a movie I've never seen before. It has to be a new movie (from 2008 to 2011)
    Some of my favorits chick flicks are "She's The Man", "How Do You Know", "10 Things I Hate About You", "Freaky Friday", "Valentine's Day" and "What A Girl Want".
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 9, 2011, 12:04 PM
    Join Netflix, who have all of these movies and more if you have a way to programme it through your computer. Go on line with Netflix.com

Tick
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 02:40 AM
    I understand that Netflix may not be allowed in your country, but as this is an international website, it might help us to know what country you are in.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 03:10 PM
    Please do not "report" good answers, You reported tickle because you did not want web sites, Please understand we know what little you post, and often web sites may give you additional info. Also knowing where you are from differs as to what may be suitable, Someone in India would not see often the same type of story as a person in Canada may.

The report feature would be for someone giving an answer that breaks the rules.
    Expert

Sep 11, 2011, 04:33 AM
    I think the OP was confused with the name NETFLIX and probably thought it was an inappropriate site, which it is not. I have Netflix instead of renting movies.

Netflix is available in India and there is a way it can be available, and this link shows how it can be done:

Vpnfreedom.com/netflix/how-to-watch-netflix-in-india
    Ability1127 Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

Sep 14, 2011, 09:52 AM
    Dear people who tried to help me - I'm not looking for a website to watch movies, but names of great movies.
    Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 09:56 AM
    I wouldn't have time to give you my list.

Tick
    Expert

Sep 17, 2011, 09:56 AM
    Ability, yet again I don't find your disagree fair. I absolutely re-iterate, I could not give you a list, it is too long for this forum. Tell me what was wrong with that answer? What do you want? Are they any other answers here in this thread that have given you what you want?

Forum guidelines state that you only disagree if an answer is inaccurate. Mine wasn't, it was my opinion; please bear that in mind in future responses.
    Tick
    rosafern22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2011, 11:54 AM
    HI HERE ARE SOME I LIKE DON'T KNOW THE YEARS BUT HOPE IT HELPS :)
    "THE PROPOSAL"
    "CLUELESS"
    "13 GOING 30"
    "A WALK TO REMEMBER"
    "BRIDESMAIDS"
    "MONSTER IN LAW"
    "NOW AND THEN"
    "CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC"
    "JUST MARRIED"
    "WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS"
    "JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE"
    "50 FIRST DATES"
    "HOT CHICK"
    "THE HOUSE BUNNY"
    "PENELOPE"
    Got some more but lets see if that helps ;)

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 19, 2011, 10:10 AM
    I am closing this post, the OP only wants to report those that try to help them because it is not the answer they want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Someone who can recommend some great poems or poets? [ 2 Answers ]

Someone who can recommend some great poets? Like Oscar Wilde - I like poems about life for the what :)

Martial artist flicks a button or coin through a man. What is the movie title? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the name of this movie I watched about 8 or 10 years ago and am going nuts trying to figure it out. I can't remember who played in it but the story line was this: there's two martial artists with implants that make them stonger and there's a scene where one of them flicks a...

Does the ghd straightener get rid of flicks ? [ 8 Answers ]

My birthday is coming up ! (yay) and I was wondering if I should get a ghd or not.. I heard its really good.. but so is my current straightener . The only thing that I really want from it is to get rid of the flicks that occur every time I straighten my hair . They're usually on the side or at...

View more questions Search