Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelly_girl1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 10:21 AM
    I'm about 3 days late and my pregnancy test have been negative
    Am I testing to early? I have felt all symptoms. No light discharge or bleeding, breasts are swollen/tender, abdominal bloating/pelvic cramping. Queasy a bit only in am and frequent urination, no nausea/vomting/food cravings. We have been trying last couple of months. I'm pretty good on my diet well disciplined, but I have eaten something's that I normally don't eat to an extent. My face has broken out last two days, because of the negative pregnancy tests, worrying what's happening to me?

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

16 days late and still negative pregnancy test? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been late for 16 days now and I'm scared of what to do this is mhy first missed period... every test I took said negative what do I do I even went to the docs and there home test was negative.. should I get a blood test done? I was going to wait till I was 4 weeks late to retest with a hpt...

11 days late negative pregnancy test? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 11 days late and took two test on the day after my missed period and another about a week after I made a doc appt had to cancel it due to work.. so now I have to wait another week but I'm worring now I have sore nipples had leakage up until a few days ago sore lower back and body fatigue...

9 days late negative house pregnancy test and negative blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 9 days late on my period took 2 pregnancy home test and came out negative took a blood test 3 days after the last pregnancy test came out negative... could I still be pregnant??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.