Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CAPK13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 10:19 AM
    Falling in love with my (girl) best friend
    It took about 6 months for me and my friend to get to the point where we realized that we really were best friends. We spend a lot of time together, almost everyday in the week. A couple of weeks ago we were together at my house just the two of us. We were telling each other jokes making each other laugh etc. I looked at her and I knew that the feeling within me was special. I talk to her more than I talk to any of my friends, I go out of my way to help her and to buy her lunch and things she could buy herself, but I feel that sometimes she doesn't appreciate it as much as she should, but I don't mind. When we go places and if she gets excited she'll grab my arm and show me that smile that makes me smile. I fell in love with my best friend. I know she's looking for a guy, but from what she says sometimes about other guys I don't think I'm her type. I'm lost. I love the fact that she's my best friend, but I want to be that guy for her. What do I do? Thank you so much.
    lalalala43 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2011, 04:40 PM
    I wish you the very best. My advice is to just be honest with her about your feelings, because true friends never leave and if she doesn't reciprocate it could only be awkward (I've been there, its not fun... but it ends quickly and things will become normal- I promise). But if that is too intimidating and you want to test the water, distance yourself a little bit. Sometimes all it takes for a girl to realize how much she cares about someone is to have to work to see them. Maybe you'll be less available or stop spoiling her. Absence DOES makes the heart grow fonder. Or just kiss her and see if sparks fly. ;)
    annabear Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Sep 2, 2011, 12:22 PM
    I was pretty much in the same situation as you before. I told my friend that I really like her and she understood and all but if she's looking for a guy then I don't think she'd want to be with you... but if telling her will get it off your chest then go for it. And she will understand and accept it if you 2 are best friends so don't be nervous about it! But if your not sure if she's maybe interested in a girl then maybe just kind of talk to her about it before you say anything. Good luck!
    sloba321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 04:02 PM
    Man,I am in your shoes!!
    Few weeks earlier my girl friend was with me,she came to my home to watch a movie,after some time I kissed her,well tried to do that,she looked at me for a few secs,and kissed me,after about 30 minutes to 1h of kissing she just stopped and told me it was a mistaque,and she wants to go home,I drove her back to her apratmant,and after that,I haven't heard from her in about 10 days or more
    After a while I saw her in the night club,we started talking and everything came back *** it was before,we are friend,but I still like her,I am in love with her.
    We spend much much much time together,she is really funny and she is a perfect friend,but I can't help my slefe,I am in love with her,an I want to stop pretending,and come clean,but I am afraid,because I do not want too loose her forever... so thep oint of all this is I WILL COME CLEAN,YOU SHOULD DO THAT TOO maybe just maybe you will get what you want,maybe you will loose a friend,but you will lfeel better !
    Don't lie to yourselfe mate trust me,come clean *** I will also
    Sorry about my english,I am not ammerican or english :PPP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How am I falling in love with husbands best friend [ 12 Answers ]

I met my husband 9 years ago. We dated and started having feeling for each other. We had both just come from bad relationships. Then my ex showed up and I went back with him. A year later My husband and I saw each other on the court house steps. We exchanged addresses and #’s and kissed a very...

Falling in love with best friend [ 9 Answers ]

I have fallen for my best male friend. He has always been there for me, as I am for him. We have supported each other through some difficult times and have always remained very close. We share and tell each other anything. He means the world to me and I know he loves me; as a friend. Recently we...

Falling in Love with My Best Friend [ 7 Answers ]

Hiya. I have a dilemma... I have a fantastic relationship with my girlfriend although we have been going a bit downhill recently... I can't help fantasizing about one of my best friends though, she is one of the kindest, most precious people in my life alongside my girlfriend and I think I may be...

I'm falling in love with my friend! [ 10 Answers ]

My name is Kimberly I'm 15 and I'm falling in love with my friend... ive liked him ever since a little while after him and my best friend started going out (they don't go out ne more)... hes sweet caring protective funny out going easy to talk to athletic and he's a good christian guy... I like him...

Falling for a friend (girl). Again. [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the story... I have this friend that I've known since High-school. I always had a crush on her and she knew that back then, but she didn't want to really date me... she just wanted to stay friends. However, every time we started drifting apart a little, she should like do something so I...

View more questions Search