Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PeaceFun95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 06:02 PM
    I'm so confused.
    Hey, I'm 16 :) So, in freshman year, I met this boy who was pretty awsome. He was checking me out the first day I entered 5th period :) We began talking to each other, flirting, etc. Second semester, I realized I liked him... a lot. I became so nervous around him, I ended up not talking to him as often as I use to :'( Then Sophomore year started, and I talked to him again. I still like him... How do I tell him? Part of me wants to, but the other part is afraid of rejection. You know, what if he doesn't like me back? I really like this guy. All my life I've said I wouldn't have my 1st kiss with ANYONE, until I found "the one". I've never wanted to kiss anyone before. But my friend had asked me if I would kiss my crush, and said yes, I would. But I think he likes me back; the way he looked when we talked for the first time in a long time, the random glances... Ugh! This is so frustrating, I begin blushing so hard, I feel like my head is stuck in a fireplace! :/ How do I tell him? How can I fix everything so we could at least be friends again? :confused:
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2011, 06:43 PM
    Just gather up the courage and tell him, there is no other way, and if you wait for him to make the first move, you might lose your chance and never get anything accomplish. Approach him and be prepared for rejection, rejection is not something to be afraid of, but instead it is an opportunity to learn something. No one succeeds at anything without first failing several times. Take a chance, you have nothing to lose, if he doesn't like you as more than a friend then a friend you should be, however you have the chance of him saying yes and maybe developing something more than a friendship, like a serious friendship ;).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 25, 2011, 06:45 PM
    And he has the same feelings, But why do you have to tell him feelings, why can't you just, talk, and try to hang out when you can
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 25, 2011, 07:26 PM
    Try talking to him. Say hello. Get the friendship going again. See where it goes from there.
    panther196 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Just talk to him again & take one day at a time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

A little confused [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is getting a crown on Monday. And I called to ask what the crown would be. (silver, gold, steel, ect) First she said 'oh we only use silver on kids' And I said oh OK, that's good because she doesn't do well with non precious metal jewelry (minor allergic reaction) So I wasn't...

About my ex and what to do I'm so confused? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this whole story is going to be so long but I need help and I trust you guys can help me since I'm new.Ok I met this girl back in January,she didn't like me at first so we kept talking and things started getting good around id say April.Well I took her to the movies about the last week of may...

Confused [ 21 Answers ]

I've been single for about 2 years now. I've beeen dating a lot. Probably a different girl every weekend. Seriously. But these girls I 've been dating don't make me happy. They're hot, good personality, career oriented, got a future.. they know what they want in life... I don't know what it is. It...

I'm confused? How? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've just started college and have been going there for 3 days... and there's this really cute girl in my class, who I have a bit of a crush on... luckily she is in my group ( 10 in a class) so we might get a bit closer... I'm generally a shy person when it comes to girls, so I haven't spoken...

View more questions Search