Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    millerb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 02:22 PM
    407 etr unpaid fines?
    My Brother in-law has unpaid tolls, and he moved to Australia. His bill was sent to his mothers place, which is the address from his license. Will they follow him to Australia. For $14,000, I would expect they would. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.The toll started in 2008.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 25, 2011, 02:33 PM
    For that amount of money, yes they will follow him. Greater Toronto Traffic Authority has far reaching arms, millerb. Or, possibly they will collect from his mother. Who is using his car and license plates, because trying to get a sticker for the license plate will come up with all of these unpaid toll charges, so the person applying will get stuck with it.

I think that is a horrendous amount of money in 407 uesage.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 25, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Agree, where is the car now ? What is the possibility of it being impounded for fines ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regulations for flying with unpaid fines? [ 0 Answers ]

Can you tracel from newzealand to aussie with a unpaid fine of $200 which was first a parking ticket for no rego then went to court?

407 ETR Debt and Statue of Limitations? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a outstanding debt with the 407 ETR in Ontario Canada and I was wondering what is the Statue of Limitations on this debt. The orignal debt was from 2000 owing $450.00. They are now claiming I owe them $2400. I placed a phone call to the 407 and was informed that they do...

407 etr bill from 2001 [ 1 Answers ]

Oh boy here goes... I received a bill from 407 etr charges incurred 2001 and before. I disputed the bill because it was wrong and refused to pay them a cent until it was corrected. I even showed them proof. Well nothing was ever solved. I received a bill on Friday wanting 7,198.45. 6500 of...

Highway 407 ETR debt [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently received a letter from collections for 90 something dollars(CBCL) in regards to a 407 charge, I called up 407 and they said it was from 2002?? So I'm curious , if the limitations act starts from 2002 or from when CBCL began to contact me. I downloaded a copy of the limitations...

View more questions Search