Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colellaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 10:08 AM
    I am looking for a Free eye exam, any suggestions?
    I live in Maine and am looking for a free eye exam.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 10:21 AM
    Check with the Lions Club or call an area optometrist or the public library to find out contact information.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2011, 11:05 AM
    There is an organization called Vision USA which has helped hundreds of thousands of people obtain free eye exams. You can obtain help from this organization if you have no private insurance, do not qualify for government aid and are within certain income brackets.

Get a free eye exam in Maine.
    steviemk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 07:25 AM
    Search for an org called VisiouUSA on the web. I got a free eye exam and free bi-focal glasses through them all I had to do was fill out a form and send it in and they paid for it all. Its on an income need basis and at the time I was unemployed.
    steviemk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by steviemk View Post
    Search for an org called VisiouUSA on the web. I got a free eye exam and free bi-focal glasses thru them all I had to do was fill out a form and send it in and they payed for it all. Its on an income need basis and at the time I was unemployed.
    Sorry, its called VisionUSA and I got my exam and glasses at a place on Silver St in Waterville,ME

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Glasses - Free Eye Exam [ 12 Answers ]

Check out the tips and explanations, below, from our Vision Expert. Please do not post replies in this thread. If you have a question, click on the "Ask About Vision" button above.

Free Eye Exam [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Poway California. It is Sunday morning. I woke up with a big reddish brown shadow in my eye. I must see a doctor however I have no Insurance nor do I have any money. Where can I get a free eye exam here in Poway or San Diego Ca area. Thank you. Please let me know if there is anyone...

Where can I get free eye exam and free glasses [ 4 Answers ]

I am diabetic and my eyesight is getting worse. Where can I get free eye exam and free glasses?

View more questions Search