Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mushtaque Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2011, 12:48 AM
    Trouble to pay zakat
    Assalam o Alaikum,
    Ch
    My wife got a lot of gold on marriage from hers and my side. Now my income of the year is equal to my expenditure. Gold was very cheap when I got it but now its very very costly and put me in trouble to pay zakat on them.

May I distribute them among my unmarried daughters to feel less burdened with zakat or I have to pay zakat even after selling a part from it.

Please do advice me at the earliest.

Check out some similar questions!

Zakat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a savings of Rs. 3 lakhs in various forms like jewelleries, Life insurnce, General provident fund etc. I have also taken a loan of Rs. 3 lakhs from a bank for which I have to pay emi of Rs. 10,000 pm. What will be my zakatable amount

About Zakat [ 0 Answers ]

I calculate zakat yearly from starting Ramadan to Ramadan. Last year I paid zakat from my deposit. But this year I have only 325000/- Rs. In my account and out of this amount 125000/- Rs. Is for Hajj this year for my mother and 200000/-Rs. Is for my marriage this year then should I pay the Zakat...

Can I get in trouble if I don't pay taxes [ 3 Answers ]

If they pay me in cash with out paying taxes can I get in trouble or the company can get in trouble?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.