Ask
    Joediaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 12:19 PM
    Kenmore 80 series
    Why does a dryer not heat & dry
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Because its broke. Time to call the service guy or find out why the heating elements aren't heating if you have the right tools to test things.

Our Crystal ball is out for calibration so we can't be more specific.
    machinedespair Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2011, 06:24 PM
    If dryer runs but does not get hot the thermal fuse is probably blown. If the thermal fuse is blown the vent is probably obstructed or tube dirty inside. You can Google thermal fuse replacement for location but you have to take the back off tne fuse is on the air duct that carries the exhaust to your flex. Pipe. It has 2 wires and 1 screw usually white or off white.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 series [ 2 Answers ]

Need help wanted to know it the kenmore 80 series dryer with a 3 prong plug can be changed and wired for a 4 prong socket

What is the capacity of my Kenmore 80 Series Washer & 90 Series Dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to figure out what the capacity is of our Kenmore Washer and Dryer that we purchased over 10 years ago in Canada. I can't find it anywhere on the machine or manual. The Model # of the Kenmore 80 Series Super Capacity Plus Washer is 110.4784292, Serial #CH0802766. The model # of the...

Kenmore 80 series [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know, how big is it? The washer I mean.

Kenmore 70 series [ 2 Answers ]

Have a Kenmore 70 (110.20722990 ) that will not spin out at the end of a regular cycle. If I rotate the dial 360 to spin and push time dial in it will spin out. I should also say, I have to open and close the lid just before pushing in the dial at spin. Just had a new switch put in this year for...

View more questions Search