Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janitza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 01:00 PM
    I took 5 home pregnancy tests all positive I had an appontment scheduled for Tuesday
    I took 5 home pregnancy tests all positive I had an appontment scheduled for Tuesday my first day of my last period was jun 26 so I woud b 7 weeks n 2 days yesturday I noticed light pink spotting in my liner the again it stopped this morning I had light brown on my liner I clean and I have nothing but like 1 hour ago I went to use the bathroom and as I cleaned I noticed more blood its not like a normal period but its red I called my doctor and they changed my appointment for tomarrow I'm scared can you help me
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2011, 12:14 AM
    It could mean a number of things, a really heavy bleed would usually indicate miscarriage, its perfectly normal to spot in early pregnancy and brown discharge usually means old blood, like your vagina cleaning itself out. Sadly I can't say what it is your experiencing, you will just have to wait until your appointment, please try not to worry, you will have answers soon enough :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am seven days late I took two pregnancy tests that were positive am I pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am seven days late I took two pregnancy tests that were positive am I pregnant the first positive was on the day of my missed period the second positive was two days later I am now seven days late. Am I pregnant?

7 positive pregnancy tests, but a negative blood test.. Has this ever happened to you [ 2 Answers ]

So In Early January I'm Pretty Sure I Got Pregnant, I Missed A Period So I Took A Pregnancy Test (I Honestly didn't think I as pregnant) But The Test came back With a faint positive.. This as about January 24 (around That Time) Well, I ended up taking 7 pregnancy tests and they ALL came back with a...

Home pregnancy tests [ 1 Answers ]

How accurate are home pregnancy tests when taken a week and a half after your missed period?

View more questions Search