Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EbonyM1014 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 10:12 AM
    Navel Piercing
    Well I got my belly pierced about 2 years ago and it rejected. Now I have a pea sized keloid on my belly. Is there any way that I can get it repierced and is there any way I can get rid of it or make it smaller by October. I want to get it repierced on my 18th birthday.
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Aug 20, 2011, 10:49 AM
    Treat it with tea tree oil, get a cotton swab and go over the bump with the cotton swab in the morning, have a shower in the evening and re-apply before bed. Do this for about 2 weeks, it should clear up. This should clear it up, but you'll have to go to a piercer to see if you can actually get it re-pierced. Good luck.
    EbonyM1014 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 12:56 PM
    Well I ordered my tea tree oil today and it should be here this week. Let's hope this works!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Navel piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I really want to get a navel piercing badly but my parents won't let me. I asked my mother why and told me the risks and I got kind of frightened. Could someone with experience help with the following questions? - I'm still schooling and I have sports a lot. I sweat a lot and will that...

Can you pierce your navel if the hole from a previous navel piercing won't grow up? [ 2 Answers ]

all right well, I got my navel pierced in the 8th grade, and it got ripped out during a cheerleading game. The hole completely grew up and I got it re-pierced. During the beginning of my 9th grade year I snagged my belly ring on a shirt and it ripped... badly, but it didn't rip out.. the skin was...

Navel piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I got my navel pierced last summer with a barbell. It got infected and I had to take it out. I want to get it repierced and I heard that its more resistant to infection if you get it pierced with a ring instead of a barbell. Is this true? I just don't want to get it pierced all over again if it...

Re-piercing Navel [ 1 Answers ]

HI all, From what I have read lots of people had similar questions, but each case appears somewhat unique. So I thought I would pose my case and my question. I pierced my belly button 3 times already. But before that I had laparoscopy for a kidney infection and they instrumented through an...

View more questions Search