Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medic2214 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2011, 01:07 PM
    Frigidaire Model FT48D-036K
    I am asking if anyone knows the part number to the PC board in this outside AC condenser unit. It is a 3 ton unit. Thank You
    ChrisPolk Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 11:24 AM
    The number you provided (FT48D-036K) is not a valid model number for the AC unit in the manufacturer's directory. Please review and try again. You can also contact Frigidaire directly at 1-800-599-7569 with your inquiry.
    I hope this helps!

Chris Polk
    Online Outreach Representative
    Electrolux Major Appliances, North America
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire model RCI-75-59 [ 0 Answers ]

I need a replacement left front "Speed Heat" switch for a Frigidaire model RCI-75-59 electric range. Where can I find one? Contact me at "[email protected]"

Frigidaire dryer model fde546res1 [ 0 Answers ]

The dryer won't heat but will run, changed the heating element and jumpered the thermal limiters to rule them out, also tried jumping the thermostat fuse, still no heat, what do I do now to try and determine the problem of no heat?

Frigidaire Model FT48D-036K [ 6 Answers ]

Could someone please give me details about the capacity of the Frigidaire model #FT48D-036K; seer rating, tonnage and cubic room area that it will heat/cool?

Refrigerator Frigidaire Model JSI-26 [ 0 Answers ]

Help! :( I lost the manual of my new refrigerator and I need it to clean it the right way.. Do any one knows if I can download it from the internet in English or Spanish? Where? :confused: I'll be very thankful with your help.

Frigidaire Dryer model # GLER341AS2 [ 2 Answers ]

This is a good one. I hope someone can help!! I noticed my dryer wouldn't dry the clothes completely anymore. 3 or 4 cycles and they are still damp. So I did the first logical thing. I checked the dryer venting. Everything was good and to be sure I ran it with the vent disconnected and...

View more questions Search