Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madhu1122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2011, 08:25 PM
    What is emigration blacklist in uae?
    I have been in UAE from 2007 SEP to 2008 October. Company cancelled my visa their own I did not put up my paper or any issues. I applied a job in 2009 but while processing visa came to know that I have immigration blacklist. How
    It happends ? How can I know the truth. If it is true what is the procedure to cancell this blacklist. Eye scan was to done when exit. Please. Give me a detailed reply or advise further... my Passport No. is E3730316 (MADHUSUDANAN MANGHAT)

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration blacklist check uae? [ 1 Answers ]

Iahve bounce checks just want to ask if I settle everything the blacklisting is lifted... or they will deported me from He country.. Thanks

Blacklist in uae [ 3 Answers ]

Hi me and my family used to live in uae for 6 yrs... but because of crisis in uae my father lost his job in uae... n he was holding sum credit cards and he took loan,, but he was unable to pay the loans because he lost his job so v all left uae and v came back to india... but now m in big...

UAE Blacklist - British Citizens [ 1 Answers ]

British Citizens are allowed to travel to the UAE without a pre-arranged visa. My question is: How can you find out if you are on the blacklist before you travel? No-one would want to put themselves through the expense in time and money, the stress of uncertainty and the embarrassment of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.