Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious916 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Can you tell the exact day you conceived according to your due date?
    I went through a break up around the time I got pregnant, the break up happened December 13th so I am slightly concerned about my conception dates. I would like to know if it was the boyfriend I had or my partner after him. Most things I look up online say that you can find the day you conceived according to your last period. Unfortunately, I don't remember my last period. I was given the due date of September 16th after getting an ultra sound, can I use that to tell what day I conceived?
    anonymous11 Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Aug 14, 2011, 04:04 AM
    Why didn't you ask the ultrasound tech then?
    anonymous11 Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Aug 14, 2011, 04:11 AM
    I would possibly to work Naegele's rule backwards.
    Example:
    LMP = 8 May 2009

+1 year = 8 May 2010
    -3 months = 8 February 2010
    +7 days = 15 February 2010
    In this case the person's expected due date is feb 15, 2010. You have a due date.. so subtract 7 days add 3 months and subtract 1 year and you should get the "supposed" last menstrual period. It depends largely on the time between having sex with your partners. Are we talking weeks or days? If its days, its goingt be darn hard to determine the who the father is. Good luck.
    curious916 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2011, 08:33 AM
    I wasn't told my due date according to my ultra sound the day of, it was mailed to me & now I am very confused. My ex and I broke up December 13th and I immediately went back to my high school sweetheart. I am trying to figure out if it happened before or after the 13th of December.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 14, 2011, 08:43 AM

NO, I am sorry, you can come up with a date and it is close, give or take two or three weeks.

So as long you at leasted waited a few weeks to have sex between men, you may be able to narrow it.

But most likely no, you will have to get a DNA test after the child is born
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 14, 2011, 12:54 PM

I agree with Chuck.

The due date is just a guess, only 10% of babies are actually born on their due date.

Unless you know the exact day you ovulated, there's very little chance of you pinpointing the day you conceived.

Your only option is a DNA test after the baby is born.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very confused to calculate my due date since I don't know the exact dates for my last [ 2 Answers ]

Last time I had my normal period was in June 2009 but don't know the dates, in July I had 2 days light spotting but don't know the dates. So which dates should I take to calculate my due date? The June or July dates? Though Im only guessing but at least I know which month for the sake of my...

If my due date is 09/13/2010 what day did I have sex on? [ 3 Answers ]

If my due date is 09/13/2010 what day did I have sex on

Conceived date [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find the date that I conceived with my due date, because I don't remember my last menstrual period? my due date is on October 25, 2008 if that helps I would really would want to know.. thanks!

View more questions Search