Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Aug 13, 2011, 03:51 AM
    Losing weight
    Hello!! :D :D :D
    I'm 13 year old girl. And id love to lose some weight! Hehe.. im around 146cm-150cm I hve no idea actually :p and I weigh like.. 42.5kg? But then I juts had a massive meal and now I weigh 43.6kg! :SSSS! Hehe.. um id just like some tips on losing some weight. I used to do a LOT of sports now I stopped for 1 year so as you can imagine.. my muscles turned into fat :'( I think... I have a lot of fat on my stomach well not a LOT LOT.. and it doesn't look like I'm fat if your just standing there but to me I'm fat. And then my chin is kind of turning into a douvle chin cause I have a lot of fat there.
    I want a perfectly flat stomach.. :) can you give me some diet tips.. and some excersisnig tips? Do you think of running up and down the stiars everyday for 10min and doing 50 situps each day is enough?
    THANKS A BUNCH XX
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 04:06 AM

You are 13 and your body has lot of adjustments to make between now and maturity. Stop eating massive amounts of food and your body and weight will take care of itself. I doubt if most people do 50 sit ups a day in an exercise regime but walking for l/2 hour every day at brisk pace can do wonders.

Tick

Aug 13, 2011, 04:15 AM
    :S But am I overweight? I don't eat that much at all... but I don't understand why my stomach is putting on weight/? WIll I see an improvement if I walk half an hour everyday? XXX
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 04:23 AM

Your weight seems absolutely perfect! Just make sure you eat healthy, not junk food. Walking or swimming are great exercises.

Aug 13, 2011, 04:39 AM
    Reallyy? Thanks! :D The thing is I can't really get out of the housee! Its summer break but I haven't gone out at ALLL so its really hard for me to do exercise! How do I get rid of a "double chin"
    kinnu Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2011, 04:57 AM
    It depends your height.according to bmi your ideal weight has to be minus(-) 100 from your height in cms..
    For ex. If your height is 165cms ideal weight for you is 165 - 100 i.e (that is) 65.

Hope this helps you! :) :)
    kinnu Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2011, 05:01 AM
    So according to your height that is 150 cms.. your ideal weight is 50kgs :D so you need not worry.

Aug 13, 2011, 08:11 PM
    Really? Wait so say I'm.. 149cm.. my ideal weight is 49kg?? I'm 42.5kg but I'm so not underweight :p Hehe do you have any advice on some excersie to do? Thankss xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Losing weight [ 52 Answers ]

Heyy :D I'm 14 and I am 7st 13 , I want to lose some weight. I have been eating only my tea , skipping all other meals and snacks , but I have to eat my tea so my mum doesn't find out. Will I lose weight if this is what I am doing ?

Losing weight [ 3 Answers ]

What is a good method for teen to start losing weight

Losing weight [ 11 Answers ]

Hey fellow cheerleaders!! I'm a cheerleader at my school now and I plan on continuing when I go to college. The problem is, I have a weight issue. I know that I shouldn't completely stress out about it but the college that I plan on going to is very competitive. In my opinion, nobody has really...

Losing weight [ 2 Answers ]

In school, my health teacher is talking about us losing weight and healthfully and my mom was skinnier than me when she was my age I'm in 7th grd and my mom was 80-90 lbs and I'm different I'm 110-112lbs and I'm average but I'm skinny a lot of people say I'm skinny I'm always on the computer,...

View more questions Search