Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    howardslaw's Avatar
    howardslaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 10, 2011, 08:14 AM
    Manegment getting personal
    Defamation of character,slander,harassment and false police reports an currently attempting to force me and my son to move what steps would be best taken ?
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,506, Reputation: 1860

    Aug 10, 2011, 08:15 AM
    With such scant information it would be very difficult to give you any meaningful advice.
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

    Aug 10, 2011, 08:25 AM

    Hello H:

    I think you need a lawyer.

    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,302, Reputation: 7692

    Aug 10, 2011, 09:21 AM

    I think they need to stop worry about what people say against them, so people are talking bad against you, that has or should have little to do with your rental
    GV70's Avatar
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

    Aug 10, 2011, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    I think you need a lawyer.
    this8384's Avatar
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

    Aug 10, 2011, 02:06 PM

    I think this belongs in Real Estate Law, not Family Law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal. [ 4 Answers ]

I have small colorless painless lumps in a circular form on the outside of my vagina, in the center of the circle there is just squishy skin. Help!

Personal [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean when a female has brown discharge with chunks of stuff coming out while using the restroom?

Personal growth [ 1 Answers ]

Its 5 yrs of my marriage.when will I hve my child.

View more questions Search