Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fry_Baby69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2011, 12:54 PM
    What year was montgomery ward sewing machine urr 269 made?
    Still in working condition, no carrying case, metallic blue and cream colored with manual.

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to know more about my Montgomery Ward sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Made in the USA number, AA11890, Signiture Deluxe sewing machine. Can you tell me what year or anything about this machine. Oh, it comes with a cabinet.

Montgomery ward sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old sewing machine from my Grandmother. It is a Montgomery Ward Zigzag Sewing machine- model #UHT J 1414, serial #87D27176. I have the booklet and all the parts for it. Any idea what it would be worth?

How to determine year of a Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine [ 9 Answers ]

I have had an old sewing machine in my possession for many, many years. It is a Montgomery Ward, Model Number E24 NS-102A. Does anyone know the year made? It is in a small wooden storage table (lifts up and out). The table is in poor condition. The sewing machine still works. I am sure it is...

Trying to find the year made for a Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine as well. My model number is very clear. It is M84NS4598A. I am trying to find out what year it was made. It was given to me by my mother-n-law. Anyone know how to find out what year it is was made?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.